PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE AND ACCESS TO OUR PLATFORM (DEFINED BELOW) ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES IN ANY WAY.
The English version of the Terms of Service will prevail in the event of any conflict with the translated versions.
The digital asset markets are unregulated and are currently not governed by any specific regulatory framework in the United States, United Kingdom, Europe or any other country. Digital currencies are not bank deposits, are not legal tender, are not supported by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to the US Financial Services Compensation system, the US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or the Corporation Securities Investor Protection or any other governmental protections or supported by the US, UK, Europe or any other government.
Legislative and regulatory changes or actions in any jurisdiction where Blockchain network customers are located may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange and value of digital currencies.
Seed Community will adopt digital currencies as payment for donations that can be changed or replaced according to the free understanding of the community itself.
We are constantly trying to improve our services, so these Terms may need to be changed in conjunction with the Services. We reserve the right to change the Terms at any time, but if we do, we will make this known to you through the Services (for example, by posting a notice), by sending an email to you and / or by some other means.
If you do not agree with the new Terms, you can reject them; unfortunately, this means that you will no longer be able to use our platform. If you use the Services in any way after a change to the Terms goes into effect, it means that you agree to all changes.
Except for our changes as described here, no further amendment or modification of these Terms will take effect unless agreed by you.
Seed Community takes the privacy of its users very seriously.
By using this platform, you declare your EXPRESS CONSENT to collect, process and store data about you when we deem appropriate to provide our services, such as:
• Information you offer. We may collect data provided by you at registration, such as first and last name, e-mail address, IP address, other online contact information or telephone number and other information required at registration or linked to the media used at login.
• Electronic address (e-mail). Upon logging in to the platform, we will collect your email for registration purposes, whereby communications about platform updates and account management will take place.
• Mass disclosure. The results obtained within the community such as donations made, receipt of donations and referral bonuses are expressly authorized to be disseminated within the community and outside it.
You must receive an invitation from an active member and if you sign up for an account, enter a username ("user ID") and password. You are committed to providing us with accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information about you.
You represent and warrant that you are an adult of legal age to enter into a binding contract (or if not, you have received permission from your parent or guardian to use the Services and have your parent or guardian agree to these Terms on your behalf).
We cannot and will not be responsible for using the Services in a manner that violates the law.
You are responsible for any activity associated with your account.
Use of the Services is subject to the following additional restrictions:
You represent, warrant and agree that you will not contribute any content or user submissions (each of these terms is defined below) or otherwise use the services or interact with the services in a way that:
1. Violate the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any other member;
2. Violate any law or regulation;
3. Be harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, offensive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise questionable;
4. jeopardize the security of your account or anyone else's (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services like you);
5. Try in any way to get password, account or other security information from any other user;
6. violate the security of any computer network or crack any security encryption password or code;
7. Perform any processes executed or activated while you are not connected to the Services, or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the Services (including by placing an excessive load on the Services infrastructure);
8. "Tracks", "picks up" any page, data or part of or related to the Services or Content (by using manual or automated means);
9. Copy or store any significant portion of the Content;
10. decompile, reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code, ideas or underlying information, bypass security mechanisms, validation and platform-related data;
Violation of any of the above is grounds for termination of your right to use or access the community.
Any information is the sole responsibility of the person who originated it, and you access all such information and content at your own risk, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such information or content or for any damages or losses you may suffer in connection with them. We cannot control and have no duty to take any action regarding how you may interpret and use the platform or what actions you may take as a result of being exposed, and you hereby release us from all liability. We cannot guarantee the identity of any user you interact with when using the services and we are not responsible for which users gain access to the services.
You are responsible for all content with which you contribute in any way to the services, and you represent and warrant that you have all the rights necessary to do so in the way you contribute it. You will keep all your registration information correct and up to date. You are responsible for all your activities related to the Services.
Seed Community has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, privacy policies or practices or opinions expressed on third party websites or by third parties with whom you interact. In addition, Seed Community will not and may not monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any third-party website or service. By using the Platform, you relieve us of any and all liability arising out of your use of any third-party website or service.
If there is a dispute between members, or third parties, you agree that Seed Community has no obligation to be involved. In the event you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Seed Community, its creators and employees from claims, claims and damages of any kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or not disclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our Services.
We’re always trying to improve services, so they can change over time. We may suspend or discontinue any part of the services, or we may introduce new features or impose limits on certain features or restrict access to parts or all services. We will try to warn you when we make a change that may adversely affect you, but that is not always practical. Similarly, we reserve the right to remove any content from the platform at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, if anyone claims that you contributed to this Content in violation of these Terms)at our sole discretion and without notice.
• System of management of donations. Seed Community is an international system for managing anonymous donations from person to person; without the intermediation of third parties.
• Yes! Free and spontaneous donation is totally legal in most countries of the world! In the United States, a law was created in March 2020 that encourages free and spontaneous donation, the government even offers a discount on the income tax of American citizens who formally declare their donation in accordance with this new law called the CARES Act. However, Seed Community advises that if you choose to be a part of our community, do so consciously and responsibly, choose one or more donation plans with values that do not compromise your social standard.
• There is no maximum amount of donations. Seed Community has not limited the maximum amount of donations, in accordance with our system membership plans, you can purchase one or more plans according to your free choice.
• No!. Seed Community does not condition that you refer other people to join our community.
• The system is designed to work in a fair and automated way. Donations made within the Seed Community are directed in an orderly and automatic way to other members/plans that previously donated and are awaiting a receipt. The schedule was developed to generate donations within an average period of 07 (seven) to 10 (ten) days contacted after the payment of your full donation, if you do not receive your donation within that period because there were not enough entries, so this delayed donation goes to a list of pending payments that must be paid out whenever there are new memberships or leftover donations.
1. No! Seed Community does not guarantee that any member will receive donations from the community, whether in part, in whole or double the amount initially donated.
2. Donations happen freely and spontaneously! No one is required to donate, so there is no legal guarantee that you will actually receive donations.
3. What we guarantee is: that the system was created to manage donations in a fair and transparent way allowing those users who make donations to other members via our system and verify in the correct way by entering the payment hast, belong to an orderly list of possible recipients of donations in the percentage of 40% (forty percent) of the amount initially donated. To continue receiving your donation, the system asks this user to make a new donation equivalent to 30% (thirty percent) of the initial amount of your plan. This process should be repeated always leaving 10% (ten percent) to the member during 16 payments, after your sixth donation you should receive another 40% donation (forty percent), finalizing your plan with a total of 200% (two hundred percent)based on the amount initially donated in each plan. That’s if everyone keeps their donations!
4. Late donations! In the event of any donation not being paid within the period provided by the system, this same donation or what is missing from it goes to another list of payments late or pending for lack of donations on the due date. These pending donations are ordered in order of arrival awaiting extra donations of new plans purchased by new community members; as soon as the late donation is paid it goes back to the ordinary list of community donations. By relying on free and spontaneous donations from users, late donations do not have a fixed deadline to return to the regular list.
The second list of pending or delayed donation payments was created to streamline weekly regular payments, thus creating a sustainable payment logic for most users. If it were different the logic would be inconsistent and could create delays for the whole community, thus compromising the payment deadlines on the scheduled dates. Late donations will not be forgotten and should return to the regular list as soon as they are received again.
You are free to do so at any time, there being no promise of redress for any value introduced or pending redemption under any circumstances.
Seed Community is also free to terminate (or suspend access to) your use of the Services or your account for any reason in our sole discretion, including violation of these Terms. Seed Community has the exclusive right to decide whether you are violating any of the restrictions set out in these Terms.
Account closure can result in the destruction of any information associated with your account, so keep this in mind when you stop using it. We will try to notify you in advance before we close your account so that you can retrieve any important information you may have stored in your account (to the extent permitted by law and these Terms), but we cannot therefore, if we determine that it would be impracticable, illegal, not in the interest of anyone’s safety or otherwise detrimental to the rights or property of Seed Community.
Provisions that by their nature must survive termination of these Terms will survive termination. By way of example, all of the following items will survive termination: any obligation you have to pay us or indemnify us, any limitations of our liability, any terms relating to intellectual property or rights and terms relating to disputes between us.
• Guarantee exemption. Seed Community, nor its creators, make any representations or warranties with respect to any content contained or accessed through the platform, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of the material contained in or accessed through the Services. We (and our creators) make no representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations for services or products offered or purchased through the services. Plans and services purchased or offered (whether or not following such recommendations and suggestions) through the platform are provided without any guarantee of any kind from Seed Community. THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED BY THE SEED COMMUNITY (AND ITS IDEALIZERS) WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
• Limitation of liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND NO LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORTO, CONTRACT, STRICT OR OTHER RESPONSIBILITY, THEY ARE UNCONSCIOUS, OR UNDERSTANDING, ITS RESPONSIBLE, OR UNDERSTANDING, ITS RESPONSIBLE OR UNDERSTANDING) OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOOD WILL, WORK STOP, ACCURACY OF RESULTS OR COMPUTER FAILURE, MALFUNCTION OR ERRORS AND FAILURES IN PORTFOLIO AND RECEIPT ACCOUNTS.
• Indemnity. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, You agree to indemnify and hold Seed Community, its creators and employees harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses and expenses (including attorney's fees) arising from or in any way related to any third party claims related to (a) your use of the Services (including any actions taken by third parties using your account) and (b) your violation of these Terms.
• Several. You will be responsible for paying, withholding, filing and reporting all taxes, fees and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with the Seed Community. Failure by you or us to exercise, in any way, any right contained herein will not be considered a waiver of any other rights described herein.
The plan that fails to donate for more than 8 days after receiving it will be considered by the Seed Community as withdrawn and will be excluded forfeiting all rights inherent to it.
Members who do not have the minimum of one active plan for more than 8 days will automatically be disconnected and all of their direct referrals must be entered into the Upstream Active Sponsor along with their entire Downline.
Leaders who qualify as Master or Diamond must maintain at least an active USDT 1000 plan in their qualifying account to be eligible to receive qualifying bonuses.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, to the minimum extent necessary, so that these Terms remain in full force and effect and enforceable. You and Seed Community agree that these Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of mutual understanding between you and Seed Community, and that it replaces and cancels all previous written, oral and other agreements, communications and understandings relating to the subject of these Terms.
© 2021 Seed Community. All rights reserved.